ELEVATE YOUR INFLUENCE: How to Monetize Your Skills & Create Multiple Income Streams Online
September 23, 2020 at 8PM EDT / 7 PM CDT
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to earn money online as a brand ambassador, influencer or blogger, the wait is over!
In this session, you will elevate your influence by learning:
- How to monetize your blog using ads, affiliate marketing, sponsorships, products and more
- How to manage and optimize your time as a full time employee while building a biz on the side
- How to channel creativity and bring your projects to life
- How to drive traffic to your blog using SEO (search engine optimization)
- How to pitch brands for event sponsorships or sponsored posts
- How to create an influencer marketing contract
- How to optimize your social media strategy to attract your audience….and more!
Jannese Torres Rodriguez is a first-generation Puerto Rican blogger and side hustle coach who built a $50,000 side hustle and is pursuing financial independence. She became an accidental entrepreneur after an unexpected job loss led her to create a successful Latin food blog, Delish D’lites, that reaches over 250,000 visitors per month. She’s passionate about financial literacy and is on a mission to educate Latinas on topics like running a successful small business, investing with a purpose, and generating sustainable generational wealth through her new podcast, Yo Quiero Dinero™. The Yo Quiero Dinero™ podcast is a platform to connect you with Latinx and POC change makers who are sharing their personal finance stories and inspiring you to take your dinero to the next level.
Daniella Flores, Creator of I Like To Dabble
Daniella Flores of I Like to Dabble is a software engineer by day and blogger/creative by well, every other time of the day and night. Despite her technical background, she is a self-taught painter who used her creative skills (with a dash of that technical background) to launch her small business and website on the side of her full-time job. 3 years later, I Like to Dabble is a 5 figure small business and 2 time Plutus Awards finalist.