Check out episode 8 of Yo Quiero Dinero, personal finance podcast for the modern Latina. Available wherever you listen to podcasts!
Have you ever felt extremely overwhelmed by all the things you should be doing physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially, but you don’t even know where to begin? I know I have, and today’s guest is reshaping her life’s mission because of those exact same feelings. In this episode, we feature Diana Pinedo, Founder and CEO of TheMisInformedLatina. Diana is using her frustration to fuel her passion for uplifting, mentoring and empowering Latinas to live their best lives! You can follow Diana on Instagram and Twitter.
In Episode 8, Diana talks about:
- The backstory on how she started The MisInformedLatina
- Her relationship growing up with money
- Her personal journey to self discovery and building wealth
- All things mindset and how a shift in your mental health can help you take control of your money—when you become conscious of the ways you may be self-sabotaging, you can take the steps to reshape that narrative and start to harness your true potential.
- Self care practices she uses to feed her soul
Want More Mental Health & Mindset Content?
Check out these Yo Quiero Dinero podcast episodes!
- Episode 36: First Gen Struggles: Perfectionism, Imposter Syndrome & Mental Health | Natalie Torres-Haddad of Financially Savvy Latina
- Episode 35: How Your Mindset Affects Your Mental Health And Your Money | Cinthia Lindheimer (Fercci) of Ask Fercci
- Episode 45: How To Stop Letting Money Create Stress In Your Life | Anna N’Jie-Konte, CFP & Host of First Gen Realness Podcast
- Episode 60: How To Face Your Fears & Step Into Your Power | Cat Del Carmen, Follow That Fear Podcast
This blog is powered by BetterHelp – Professional Support When You Need It, At The Fraction Of The Cost Of In-Person Therapy. Get 10% off your first month just for Yo Quiero Dinero listeners, just use the code “dinero” at checkout!