In episode 48, we break down lots of investing information in a way that you can understand. We’re talking 401(K)s, IRAs, ETFs, Index Funds, and more! If you’re looking for a beginner’s guide to investing, this episode is for you!
Delano Saporu is the Founder and Lead Financial Advisor of New Street Advisors Group, an Independent Registered Investment Advisory firm based in NYC serving over 150 households. He’s on a mission to make quality financial advising and literacy accessible for everyone. Delano earned his BS/BA in finance, banking, and portfolio management from UNO CBA in 2012. He went on to earn his MBA from the University of Chicago Booth in 2018, garnering nearly a decade of experience working in finance during and after his studies.
In alignment with his mission, Delano provides free financial literacy resources. Leveraging digital marketing tactics, he shares financial tips on social media and hosts a financial literacy podcast. You can keep up with Delano and his business on Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, or listen to the weekly “Your Money. Your Life.” podcast on Apple and Spotify. Learn more about his business at www.newstreetadvisorsgroup.com.
In this episode, we break down lots of investing information in a way that you can understand. We’re talking 401(K)s, IRAs, ETFs, Index Funds, and more!
Here are some investing topics we cover in episode 48:
- Generational differences in money habits⠀
- Workplace retirement plans vs individual retirement plans⠀
- What you can do to your 401K funds after you leave your work (I’m looking at all y’all who been ignoring your 401Ks 👀)⠀
- Index funds vs ETFs⠀
- What to look for when picking stocks AKA WTF is a fundamentals analysis
When it comes to investing as a newbie, analysis paralysis is so real. I love this episode for its clarity and directness in providing so much useful information. Take a listen and let us know what you learned from it!⠀
Check out these Yo Quiero Dinero affiliates to accelerate your investing goals:
- Get $50 in stock when you join SoFi Invest.
- Sign up for an Active Investing account with $1,000 or more, you’ll get $50 in stock.
- Sign up for a Robinhood investing account and get a free stock
- Just link your bank account, and get a free stock when your application is approved.
- Invest in Real Estate without the hassle through Fundrise
- Have your advisory fees waived for 90 days when you join!