We are excited to have you on the podcast! The focus of this podcast is to educate and empower POC listeners on personal finance topics like entrepreneurship, building wealth, investing and mindset. We want to make personal finance and entrepreneurship relatable, accessible and fun to underserved communities.
The Yo Quiero Dinero™ podcast is a platform that connects POC change makers who share their personal finance stories and inspire the audience to take their dinero to the next level.
We were tired of being left out of the conversation and not having a seat at the table, so we built our own tables to hold conversations that are vital.
Our listeners are looking for the conversations we didn’t have growing up. The Yo Quiero Dinero™ Podcast hosts amazing guests who talk about topics that help build a multi-generational legacy, while making sure we have our money mindset right! We are thrilled to have your knowledge and expertise showcased!
- Read our podcast guest best-practices guide: 8 Things To Know Before You Are A Guest On The Podcast.
- Save the recording link that will be emailed to you in the next 24-48 hours (please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender’s list, or your invite may go to your SPAM folder).
- Show up on Zencastr at the scheduled time with an external mic and headphones. Make sure you’re in a space that is conducive to good sound quality (a bedroom or closet works well).
- We will follow up with you before your episode goes live to provide you with social media assets that you can use to best help promote your episode.
SAMPLE PODCAST QUESTIONS:
- What was your family’s relationship with money like growing up? What did you learn about money as a child?
- Talk us through your career and how you got to where you are today.
- What are some money/business struggles you’ve faced as a POC/WOC/first gen wealth-builder?
- What are some limiting beliefs that you deal with that have affected your money or business? How do you overcome them?
- What does financial self care mean to you?
- Tell us about your debt payoff/investing/entrepreneurial journey? What strategies did you use to achieve your goals?
- What advice would you give someone who wants to start getting control of their finances or launch an entrepreneurial dream but doesn’t know where to start?
- What is your money mantra?
- How can we find out more and follow your journey?
If you have any questions or need anything ahead of your interview, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com
Thank you so much and looking forward to speaking with you!
Together, let’s start a revolution!